Bells and Wishes is a product of Xupab Technologies Ltd. (the "Company", "we", "us", or "our").
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Cookies: small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device Information: collection of certain information about Your device (smartphone, tablet, computer), including information about Your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on Your device. Additionally, the collection of information about the individual web pages or products that You view, what websites or search terms referred You to the Site, and information about how You interact with the Site.
- Log Files: tracks actions occurring on the Site, and collects data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Personal Data: any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service: any services provided by the Company, including the usage of the Site.
- Service Providers: any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Web Beacons ("Tags", "Pixels"): electronic files used to record information about how You browse the Site.
- You ("User"): the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Personal Information We Collect
The Personal Data we may collect will depend on the service You request. Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Display name
- Any other Personal Data You choose to submit to us
- Device Information
- Order Information
The Company collects Personal Data when You voluntarily provide it through our Site, or when You provide it to us through other means. For example, we may collect Personal Data when You:
- contact us through email, telephone, mail or other correspondence;
- sign-up for a service we provide;
- make a purchase; or
- submit Your information to us through the website.
When You visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about Your device, including information about Your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the Cookies that are installed on Your device. Additionally, as You browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that You view, what websites or search terms referred You to the Site, and information about how You interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information". We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Log Files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including Your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- "Web Beacons," "Tags," and "Pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how You browse the Site. They permit the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that You have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and Your experience.
Sharing of Your Personal Data
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google LLC): Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users' IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
- Google Ads conversion tracking (Google LLC): Google Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Google LLC that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network with actions performed on this Application.
- Contact form: By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Application to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form's header.
Place of processing: United States of America
Personal data processed: email, name, message content
- Stripe (Stripe Inc): Stripe is a payment service provided by Stripe Inc. Unless otherwise specified, this Application processes any payments by credit card, bank transfer or other means via external payment service providers. In general and unless where otherwise stated, Users are requested to provide their payment details and personal information directly to such payment service providers. This Application isn't involved in the collection and processing of such information: instead, it will only receive a notification by the relevant payment service provider as to whether payment has been successfully
- Paddle (Paddle.com Inc): Paddle is a payment management service provided by Paddle.com Inc, which allows Users to make online payments. Paddle also allows this Application to measure the performance of their checkout and subscriptions model, and to re-engage and message Users who have shown signs of abandonment.
- Sendgrid: Sendgrid is an email address management and message sending service provided by Sendgrid Inc. This service may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message
- Postmark: Postmark is an email address management and message sending service provided by ActiveCampaign LLC. This service may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message
- Google reCAPTCHA (Google LLC): Google reCAPTCHA is a SPAM protection service provided by Google LLC. This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users' Personal Data, with the purpose of filtering it from parts of traffic, messages and content that are recognized as SPAM.
Hosting & Backend Infrastructure
This type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable this Application to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts of this Application. Some services among those listed below, if any, may work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.
- Amazon Web Services Inc. (AWS): Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a hosting and backend service provided by Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cloudinary (Cloudinary Ltd.): Cloudinary is a media (images & videos) hosting service provided by Cloudinary Ltd.
- Netlify (Netlify, Inc.): Netlify is a hosting service provided by Netlify, Inc.
- Firebase Cloud Storage (Google LLC): Firebase Cloud Storage is a hosting service provided by Google LLC.
Login & Signup
By registering or authenticating, Users allow this Application to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, this Application will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes. Some of the services listed below may also collect Personal Data for targeting and profiling purposes; to find out more, please refer to the description of each service.
- Google OAuth (Google LLC): Google OAuth is a registration and authentication service provided by Google LLC and is connected to the Google network.
- Firebase Authentication: Authentication service provided by Google LLC. To simplify the registration and authentication process, Firebase Authentication can make use of third-party identity providers and save the information on its platform.
Live Chat Platform
This type of service allows Users to interact with third-party live chat platforms directly from the pages of this Application, in order to contact and be contacted by this Application's support service. If one of these services is installed, it may collect browsing and Usage Data in the pages where it is installed, even if the Users do not actively use the service. Moreover, live chat conversations may be logged.
- Tidio Live Chat (Tidio LLC): The Tidio Live Chat is a service for live chat provided by Tidio LLC.
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
- Google Fonts (Google LLC): Google Fonts is a typeface visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows this Application to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We will obtain Your consent to disclose Personal Information except as noted in the below circumstances where we are authorized to do so without Your consent.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data Without Consent
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
- Investigate an anticipated breach of an agreement or a contravention of law
Additionally, the Company may disclose Your Personal Data when the personal information is available from a public source (e.g., a telephone directory or on certain websites).
Retention of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to us. We protect Your Personal Data by maintaining physical, organizational and technological safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of such Personal Data. Personal Data may only be accessed by persons within our organization who require such access to provide You with the services indicated above. Personal Data we collect is maintained with the source of the information. We will not be held accountable if any Personal Data is disclosed to any third party without our knowledge or consent. This may apply to, but is not limited to, a third party acquiring Your password and accessing Your account.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, we may require Your parent's consent before we collect and use that information. In some countries, we may impose higher age limits as required by applicable law. We do not sell any Personal Data of customers, visitors or users, including those aged between 13 to 16.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data
If You make a request, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Rights
We would like to make sure You are fully aware of all of Your data protection rights. Every user from the EU is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request copies of Your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information You believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to our processing of Your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
If You make a request, we have one month to respond to You. If You would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.