What to Write in a Bat Mitzvah Card
A Bat Mitzvah is a huge moment in a girl's life. In addition to being a coming-of-age celebration, it is a time to celebrate her and the wonderful person she’s become. Heartfelt cards are an important part of any Bat Mitzvah celebration. They let her know how proud you are of her and how important her Bat Mitzvah is.
Because you want your Bat Mitzvah message to be perfect, we’ve curated a list of the best Bat Mitzvah messages. We’ve divided this list into 5 categories: From mom and dad, Proud of you, mazel tov, solemn, and funny. So, we have terrific message ideas for your Bat Mitzvah card for every situation. Here’s our list of Bat Mitzvah message ideas!
From Mom and Dad!
As a parent, you want your little girl to have the time of her life at her Bat Mitzvah. You want there to be a great party, but most importantly you want her to know how significant this moment is for her. Here are some loving messages that parents can send to their Bat Mitzvah, although they can also be used by grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
Bounce / GIPHY
- We love you and are so proud to call you our daughter! May you always remember this special day!
- Mazel tov and happy birthday, sweetheart! You are the best daughter anyone could ask Happy birthday, Bubbelah! On this landmark day, we want to let you know how much we love you and that we are pleased with wonderful, beautiful you lady you’ve become for!
- Always remember that you have parents that love you and are proud of you! Keep being wonderful!
- Mazel tov, daughter! On this day of celebration, we are so proud to be your parents! Always be a credit to yourself and to your family!
- Love ya to death! Mazel tov! We hope this bar mitzvah is day you cherish forever in your memory, just as we will!
- Mazel tov, dear! May the Lord continue to bless and keep as he has until now, and may you continue to be the light of our lives!
- We love you, sweetie! We wish you happiness on your special day!
- When you were born 13 years ago, we never could have guess you would grow into such an intelligent, kind, beautiful young lady! We are inexpressibly proud of you, and we love you so much!
- We love you sweetheart! Happy bat mitzvah! We are so proud of you! Thank you for being such a wonderful examples to your younger siblings! May the lord bless you and may you become the best person you can be!
- You are our pride and joy! It has been the joy of our life to see you grow and develop as a person! We are so proud of your learning and your accomplishments! We will love you forever! Happy birthday and happy bat mitzvah!
Proud of you
A Bat Mitzvah is an important coming-of-age ceremony! Let the girl of the hour know that you are proud of the outstanding young lady she’s become.
- I am proud of the wonderful young woman you’ve become! May you continue on the path you are on, and may you continue to be a credit to yourself, to your family, and to your friends!
- We are so proud of you! You are a wonderful person, and we look forward to your future with excitement! -I’m so proud of you, and I’m excited about the many wonderful things I know you will accomplish in your life! The sky is the limit for you!
- The very sight of you fills me with pride! I remember when you were just a little baby, and now look at you! -I’m proud of you, my dear! It makes me so happy to see the wonderful person you have become!
- Your accomplishments fill us with pride! Congratulations on your bar mitzvah! We are proud of you and very impressed by what you’ve learned about the torah! Have a wonderful celebration!
- Your future is incredibly bright! I can’t wait to see what you make of yourself. I know that you will succeed at whatever you do.
- We are bursting with to see what a wonderful young lady you have grown into! Keep being amazing, and have a wonderful bat mitzvah! Congratulations on your bar mitzvah! I am very proud of you and I know that you will continue to be worthy of praise! -If pride is a sin, then I am guilty, because you have made me proud to know you! Happy bat mitzvah, my friend!
Mazel Tov is the way congratulations in Hebrew. It literally means “good star” and is intended to express the hope that fortune will smile on whoever you say it to. Here are some great ways to say Mazel Tov to someone who is having a Bat Mitzvah.
Girls On HBO / GIPHY
- Mazel tov, my friend! Have a wonderful bat mitzvah celebration!
- Mazel tov, and may the lord bless and keep you!
- Mazel tov! You are a wonderful young lady and your future is bright!
- Mazel tov! We are so excited for you!
- Wishing you joy on this special birthday celebration! Mazel tov!
- Happy birthday and mazel tov! Congrats on reaching this important milestone in your life!
- Mazel tov! May joy and success accompany you in this new chapter of your life!
- Mazel tov! This is your special day! Enjoy it! You are worthy of celebration.
- Mazel tov! May you have joy in your accomplishments and in being part of this community!
- Mazel tov! May you always cherish a memory of this special day!
- Mazel tov, beautiful! Sending you my wishes for your continued happiness and good fortune on this special day!
- Mazel tov on this most special of days! May God continue to smile upon you!
- Mazel tov! May your bat mitzvah celebration be unforgettable, and may you enjoy this precious time with family and friends!
Everyone loves getting funny messages! If you get a digital card, you can even include some of these funny Bat Mitzvah GIFs! Here are some messages that will make the young lady laugh!
- I can’t believe your 13! It seems like only yesterday that you were 12! Mazel tov, and keep being awesome!
- Mazel tov, bat mitzvah! Technically, you are an adult now, according to Jewish law. Hopefully, your parents give you a few days to pack before they make you move out. Just kidding! Mazel tov!
- You’ve got some serious Chutzpa, young lady! I admire that! Have a great bat mitzvah celebration!
- Mazel tov! I hope this is the best day of your life! Actually, no, hopefully, you have better days. It would suck to peak at 13.
- Shalom! I hope you have fun at your bat mitzvah celebration–but not too much! Mazel tov!
- Don’t forget the true meaning of a bat mitzvah–getting awesome presents! Mazel tov!
- Happy birthday! Good job studying. Now time for the spoils!
- Happy bat mitzvah! Don’t fall out of the chair!
- Mazel tov, birthday girl! May your bat mitzvah be memorable and splendid occasion! Don’t party too hard.
- Happy bat mitzvah to my favorite niece! Mazel tov! P.S. don’t tell your sisters that you’re my favorite!
- Happy birthday to a newly minted adult! Time to start paying your own bills. Here twenty dollars. That’ll pay for four hours of rent.
- Hey old lady! Happy bat mitzvah!
Bat mitzvah is an important tradition with a rich history. It is a time to celebrate heritage as well as an individual. Here are some solemn messages that communicate the importance of a bat mitzvah.
Britbox / GIPHY
- A bat mitzvah is a time to celebrate a rich history and culture! Your preparation and affinity for our heritage are admirable.
- Congratulations on coming of age! You are a credit to your family, your community, and your faith! May the Lord continue to bless and keep you, and may you become everything that you have the potential to be!
- Mazel tov! You are truly a wonderful young lady! May the Lord protect and defend you always, and may you always remember your heritage.
- I hope the lessons you learned while preparing for your bat mitzvah will stay with you always.
- Wishing you a wonderful Bat mitzvah! Remember who you are and where you came from, and always be wise and righteous in your decisions!
- On this auspicious occasion, allow me to extend my most sincere congratulations. May you always remember this joyous celebration!
- Mazel tov, my dear! May God make you like Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, and Leah, and may he shine his light on you and be gracious to you!
- Congratulations! May God bless and keep you and turn toward you and grant you peace. Always remember the things you learned from studying the scriptures, and continue to be a shining example for your younger siblings!
- It is wonderful to see a young lady who has so much knowledge of and connection too her culture! It was fabulous to see what you have learned! May you always find that knowledge valuable!
- Sending you love on this important day. Never forget the lessons you learned in preparation for this day. Always treasure up knowledge, and you will be blessed.
Get the right card!
Getting the right card can be just as important as writing the right message. You want a beautiful, personalized card that shows the birthday girl how special she is to you. Try one of our virtual cards. They only take 32 seconds to make, and you can customize your design. You can even add videos, pictures, and GIFs! You can also send a group birthday card with as many contributors as you want. All you have to do is send them each a link!
Gifts are also an important part of any Bat Mitzvah celebration. Here are some ideas for Bat Mitzvah gifts. If you are in charge of the festivities, here are some fun things to do to make sure the birthday girl has an unforgettable experience. Let us know in the comments which messages you liked best, or if you have any Bat Mitzvah message ideas you would add to our list!