Create a Christmas Card for Mom This Year
Are you wondering if sending a digital Christmas card to mom is the way to go? Continue reading this piece to learn how ecards can make the holiday season special for your mother.
People usually expect their family, friends, and loved ones to do something extra on special occasions.
Digital Christmas cards make a better alternative to traditional Christmas cards for mom, since you can get a lot more creative with them. Let’s see why you should send a digital Christmas card to your mom this year.
Christmas Card for Mom to Make the Holiday Season More Special
There is something about homes during the holiday season. You may have noticed that the house feels extra warm and kind when it's the Christmas season; most people don’t want to step out.
Usually, mothers are the ones adding the warmth and contributing to the cozy vibes in the house. Truly the best homemakers, moms can magically change the vibe of any space, especially the home. But how can you thank your mom for making Christmas so special all these years?
Sure, you can buy Christmas presents, but a heartfelt Christmas card for mom is what truly does the trick. After all, choosing a gift card, personalizing it, and writing a short and sweet note makes it unique to the bond you share with your mom.
Chances are, your mom will re-read your Christmas card over and over and might even keep it forever. Therefore, getting a Christmas card for mom is an excellent idea to make the holiday season, aka family time more special.
Why You Should Create a Digital Christmas Card for Your Mom
Digital cards are great if you want to make your Christmas card for your mom even more special. Ecards come with plenty of perks, while giving people that special Christmas joy.
Digital Cards are Efficient
ABC Network / GIPHY
Digital Christmas cards are quick, easy, and efficient compared to traditional paper cards. You can make your mom feel special while saving time for other preparations. Not to mention, digital cards reduce the possibly of messing up its design.
Digital cards get delivered whenever you prefer; not a minute earlier, not a minute later.
Digital Cards Offer Creativity
WE Tv / GIPHY
These digital Christmas cards for mom offer plenty of room for creativity. You have plenty of unique options to make your card more interesting than traditional cards.
For example, you can add animations, pictures, and other fun elements such as videos to create a personalized card for your mom. You can make it upbeat or emotional.
Digital Cards Are Easy to Save Forever
Does your mom still have all the cards you ever gave her on your birthday, mother’s day, or Christmas? Most moms treasure these types of gestures and prefer keeping cute cards like these forever. However, it is not so easy to save traditional paper cards. They could easily lose them or damage it; the possibilities are endless. Digital cards are easy to save online and your mum can access them any time she likes.
How to Make an Online Christmas Card for Mom
Online cards are easy to make, and less time-consuming than traditional options. You can use online software to create your personalized Christmas card for mom. You can choose a design according to your liking, personalize it with a message and send it to your mom. It’s that simple!
Create a New Card
Go to the Bells and Wishes website to make a digital Christmas card for mom. Tap on the ‘Create New Card’ option to begin the short card-making process.
The software will ask for your name and the title for your specific card. Then, you can proceed with choosing a design for your Christmas card for mom.
Select a Theme
You can create a Christmas card for mom, starting with choosing a theme. Go to the top-left corner of the page to find a variety of digital card background options.
The color and design of the background determine the vibe of your card. Make sure the background you choose resonates with the holiday season. It should also convey match your feelings and the message you’re going to write on the card.
Add your Message
After choosing the theme or occasion, it is time to start personalizing your Christmas card for mom. Our digital cards allow you to type a special message to your card.
Write a short and sweet message to express your love and appreciation for your mom as you would in a traditional paper card. Make sure to add a message that your mother will certainly cherish.
Personalize with Media
Recalling happy memories can add more value to a special occasion, further strengthening the bond. Attaching a photo or video is excellent if you want your Christmas card for mom to convey your emotions correctly.
Bells and Wishes allows you to add photos and videos to make the cards more special. You can also combine your message and photo to create a thoughtful digital card. For example, you can choose your favorite photo with your mom and write a caption describing the memory.
Don’t forget, you can also add GIFs to your Christmas card for mom.
Send Your Digital Card
Once you’re happy with how your card looks, you can proceed to the next step: sending it to your mom. You can find the 'Schedule' button at the top-right corner of the page. You can choose whether you want to send it in the next few minutes or later.
Title Ideas for Christmas Card to Your Mom
Your Christmas card for mom will start with a title, making it important to choose the right one. The best Christmas card title should have a merry holiday feel and convey your sentiments correctly. Here are some ideas you can try:
Hallmark Movies & Mysteries / GIPHY
- You are the heart of the holiday season, mom!
- You make holidays so special.
- Christmas is magical because of you!
- Thanks to the most wonderful mom for the most wonderful time of the year.
- You are the best gift ever, mom.
HULU / GIPHY
- I fa-la-la-la-la-la you, mommy!
- Thanks for decking our halls with Christmas merriness.
- Wishing you loads of peace, love, and happiness this holiday season and the ones to come.
- You are God’s greatest blessing for me, mommy.
- You remind me of the reason for the season- thanks, mom!
- God made Christmas, you make the holidays special. Thank you.
- Thanking God for giving me the best mom!
- You keep the family together- we are beyond blessed.
On Behalf of Little Ones
Often, mothers help little children make Christmas cards for everyone in the family. Fathers can do the same when creating a surprise Christmas card for mom. If you’re making a digital Christmas card for your wife on behalf of your little one, these short title messages should help.
NBC / GIPHY
- Merry Christmas from your honey-bun, sugar plum!
- ‘Tis the season to thank momma!
- You’re my first and best every gift.
- Merry Christmas from your little angel - almost always ;)
- Bet you’re on Santa’s Nice List, mom!
For Moms at a Distance
Are you away from your mother this Christmas season? Chances are that she misses you while you’re away. You can cheer up your mother with a digital card. Here are some ideas for titling your Christmas card for mom.
- Will give you a jingle soon! I know you will wait.
- Carrying our holiday traditions across the miles and remembering you.
- No place like home during the holidays - Miss you, mom!
- Might be apart, but together at heart!
- Part of my heart is back at home. Happy Holidays!
Sweet Christmas Wishes for Mom
For most, the best holiday memories involve their moms. Whether it’s about shopping for gifts, baking cookies, or putting up the tree, doing it with your mom makes it so much more fun. Since they make the holiday season super special, moms deserve special wishes. A heartfelt message can make all the difference when making a digital Christmas card for mom. Here are some short and sweet Christmas wishes ideas for mothers.
Aardman Animations / GIPHY
- Your love is far more precious to me than the gifts you’ve kept beneath the Christmas tree.
- You make Christmas special for me. Don’t forget how much you mean to me.
- Merry Christmas to the joy of our house, today and every day. Mom, you are wonderful.
- You are the ultimate example of giving, mom. You put me first always, and I appreciate you for teaching me love and kindness.
M= meeting needs
O= opening hearts
M= making memories
Mom, you show me the real meaning of Christmas. Thank you for loving me all year long.
- I am beyond blessed to have a mother who goes out of her way to make the holidays special. Thank you, mom.
- You are God’s greatest blessing for me and Christmas is the best time to be thankful. Merry Christmas, mom.
- Christmas would not be the same if it was not for your love and efforts. You make Christmas happen in our family.
- Thank you for being the light and joy of our home. You make Christmas bright and merry. Happy Holidays, dear mommy!
The best Christmas gift is not under the tree; it is you, mom. You are the best mother in the world. Merry Christmas!
- At Christmas time and all year long, I want to let you know how much I cherish you. I love you, mom. Happy holidays!
- You teach me Christmas’ true meaning. As we celebrate his birth, I want to thank you for introducing me to our Savior. So grateful for you, mom!
- Thanks for teaching me the meaning of Christ’s birth, mom. You are the reason I am saved, and I am very grateful for you. Merry Christmas.
- As Mary loved Jesus and cared for him, I am thankful for my mother’s love each day. Thank you for showing me the path, mom. I love you.
- I sometimes forget to show how much I care, but I’m grateful for my mom every day. You make the holidays and every day very special. Happy holidays!
- You are the reason we love the holiday season. Wishing you the same love and light you add to our home. I love you.
- Today, I am thinking about our precious memories and happy moments. You made Christmases special growing up. Thank you, and Merry Christmas, mom!
- The holiday season is a wonderful time to remind you that your love is a precious gift. Thanks for loving me so generously. You make Christmas time lovely.
- May the Christmas cheer fill your heart this season like you fill our home with warmth. You are a true blessing to our family. Happy holidays and merry Christmas!
- Christmas is about loving and giving, and nobody does it better than you. May the season of blessings bless you as much as you bless me every day.
- You add joy to the holiday season, and I look forward to spending Christmas with you soon. Until then, thinking of you and the time we will enjoy soon. Happy holidays!
- The gingerbread smell reminds me of you each time. Your recipe was my favorite and always will be. I hope to taste your delicious Christmas specialty soon.
The heart of the holiday season has always been you. Thank you for loving me well, mom. Happy holidays and merry Christmas.
- I still remember how we rocked around the tree every year. You made Christmas fun growing up, and I can't help but cherish our Christmas memories. Miss you, mom!
- It might feel like you got run over by a reindeer, but I appreciate how you take care of your herd. Thank you for loving us all these years. I love you, mom.
- Rudolph’s nose may glow in the folks, but your heart is the reason behind our bright home. Thanks for the care you put into making the holiday season special.
- Mom, you’re the Christmas bomb. You deck the halls and do all you can to make Christmas fun and joyous. Christmas is incomplete without your love and laughter. I Miss you and hope to see you soon.
- On this silent night, may God’s love surround you and bring peace to your heart like you have done all these years. Thank you for your love, mom. Merry Christmas.
- I cannot wait to be ho, ho, home to eat all the treats you bake and have another sweet Christmas with you. Thank you for making holidays special, always.
- I sneaked a peak into Santa’s Nice List. Not surprised that your name is on the top; you are the nicest mother in the world. Have a lovely Christmas season.
- Thanks to you, I never have much on my wishlist. Thanks for all that you do, mom. Merry Christmas and happy holidays.
- This Christmas season, may you be the jolliest you’ve ever been. I am so blessed I get to be with you every holiday. You define my Christmas and there’s nothing better than that.
- I will forever treasure our Christmas memories from my childhood. I love you for all that you do to make it a special time for our family. Happiest Christmas, mommy!
- May your holidays be better than a delicious figgy pudding and more fun than a crazy sleigh ride. You deserve the best in the world. I love you, mom.
What would the holiday season be like without mom? Most will agree that it wouldn’t feel like the Christmas season at all. After all, moms do most of the holiday prep in many families. From shopping, decorating, baking, and planning, moms are the cheer of Christmas.
So, it’s worth going the extra mile when planning to wish your mom a happy Christmas. Digital Christmas cards for mom are a fun and easy way to tell your mother you appreciate her efforts in making the holiday season special.
Send out your card today - your mom will surely treasure it for a lifetime.